Monday, 28 December 2015

Dragon's Egg bath bomb

This is a bath bomb which I feel I have majorly overlooked over the past couple of months. I put my oversight down to the rather bland appearance this bath bomb possesses, it's simply not as eye catching on the shop display when compared to the likes of the experimenter and interglatic. Nevertheless, out of curiosity I picked one up to have a sniff and I knew instantly this bath bomb was going to become a firm favourite. The smell is really citrusy and lemony which is really refreshing. However, I don't find the scent is as sharp as avobath, instead it is much sweeter and has a very slight floral note (which on researching the ingredients list I found this comes from the jasmine absolute). In the water this is a fairly slow fizzer, it produces a lovely white creamy foam on the surface of the water and then as it reaches the core of the bath bomb it oozes a trail of orange foam which also turns the water a pale shade of orange. This ballistic is very moisturising so there is no need for a bath oil/melt, in fact I don't even use a bubble bar with this one because I like to enjoy the creamy foam. Using this bath bomb by itself makes it a very economical bath but it still feels indulgent. As you have probably gathered I love this bath bomb and I use it all the time. I rarely leave a Lush store without picking one up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment