Thursday, 16 July 2015

Ocean Salt self-preserving face and body scrub


I use this scrub once a week instead of my normal cleanser to give my skin a deeper clean and to remove any dead skin cells. Especially as I get dead skin around my nose area (gross I know!).
Although this is also a body scrub I have never used this on my body simply because I feel I would go through so much of this product that it would become expensive but by using it purely on my face I can get loads of uses out of a single 120g tub.
This scrub smells like a zesty cocktail with lashings of lime which makes it really refreshing and it's perfect for waking you up first thing in the morning. This scrub is a fantastic exfoliant. I know some people feel this scrub is too harsh on the face. Somebody even described the experience as rubbing broken glass in your face. But I think this scrub provides the perfect amount of exfoliation, not too soft and not too harsh. While getting rid of dead skin cells and dirt this scrub is also super moisturizing because it contains mango butter, extra virgin coconut oil and avocado butter. The combination of the exfoliation and the oils and butters mean that this scrub leaves my skin baby soft.
I will definitely continue to buy this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment