Thursday, 16 July 2015

Sakura bath bomb

Lush describe this bath bomb as a "celebration of spring" which is "bursting with floral fragrance".  When I opened my lush delivery and smelled this bath bomb for the first time I was somewhat surprised because I found the scent to be far from floral, I could only detect a citrusy lemon scent. Nevertheless it was a pleasant smell albeit a subtle one. However, on dropping this into the tub the smell exploded and filled the entire bathroom with the refreshing, yet relaxing, citrusy smell which I loved. But my joy turned to disappoint when I got into the bath because this bath bomb doesn't colour the water, it just leaves it an uninviting murky colour. Due to the pink and blue flecks in the bath I was expecting at least a little colour. While I know this isn't a bath melt, it didn't soften the water like other bath bombs do, and on leaving the bath I did not feel my skin was moisturised which was quite disappointing. Despite my negative view I think I will still continue to purchase this bath bomb because I think it will be brilliant as part of a 'bath cocktail'.

No comments:

Post a Comment